Friday, April 20, 2012

Leap Into Spring | Blossoms/Trees

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I wish I had more time to put into this challenge this week, but I feel lucky I even had a few minutes to edit these photos. I'm disappointed with my post this week ... I feel like it's just a hodgepodge of photos thrown together. They are even different sizes (frown). But, let's just say it's a sampling of Spring's awesome display of beauty. It's truly incredible, breathtaking. I have a million more photos I could have posted as I can't stop snapping photos of the new life and beauty that is bursting forth each day. The brilliant colors, the new textures and the lovely fragrances are overwhelming. What a truly amazing season. 


 -tish xoxo

Leap Into Spring Photo Challenge

9 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about my post for this week as well. There just aren't enough hours in the day! Your photos are gorgeous though. I really love the perspective on that 4th one. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too felt the same way. (About mine) Your photos are GORGEOUS! LOVE the Magnolia blooms! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful! I love that first shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Spring, all of the beautiful soft colours. These photos are lovely Tish, the Magnolias are gorgeous and some great texture work. What are the blossoms in the second photo? They're such a pretty colour.

    Thank you so much for taking part in the Leap into Spring Photo Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No frowning here. Your post turned out great! I love the one of the petals blown on the sidewalk and I really like what you did with the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your photos are beautiful and a visual feast for the eyes. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is a beautiful display of Spring's Bounty! Love those last few frames with texture. You know me, I'm a texture fanatic :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photos are gorgeous! And I love the textures you used on those last two! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning photos! We had snow here which ruined quite a few of the blossoms.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...