Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Birthday! | Wordless Wednesday

I love birthdays! Its that one special day a year that is all about you! :D And my husband and girls made it just that - a day for me. I turned 39! Wow, 39. If I sit and think about it, its definitely bizarre. Where does the time go? How did I get to be this age? It doesn't seem right - I remember when my parents were this age! On the other hand, I can say its a great age, a wonderful time in life! Its busy for sure, the girls are growing, becoming young ladies, making friends, learning ... but I wouldn't change a thing.


So, for my birthday, my husband and girls planned a day they knew I would love. I love nature. It reminds me of being a kid, playing in the woods, making forts. There's something about the fresh forest air and wonderful smells! So, they planned a day of hiking and waterfalls. They made sure I brought my camera. It was a day of favorite things ... being with my family, photography, hiking, fresh air, nature, favorite snacks, etc. It was the perfect birthday!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

-tish xoxo

  Live and Love...Out Loud

5 comments:

  1. awww Tisha! Happy Birthday!! I'm so glad you got to spend it in a favorite place with your favorite people! (and yummy treats!!) beautiful photos as always, I loved the tree trunk shot especially! :) xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! It looks like such a lovely day! Such a gorgeous trail and family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya! Happy Birthday! These are lovely photos- you sure don't look new to photoshop!
    Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. If you want to try something similar I would advise a neutral background that doesn't change, keep the lighting as similar as possible (i.e. keep settings on the camera the same throughout) and then use the clone tool in photoshop. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! These are so great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday. I loved the purple water (good one) and the boat shot was perfectly composed. Thank you for stopping by Sanukipity Photography and leaving the kind words.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...