Friday, May 13, 2011

Tumbleweed.

This week's color for Project 64: Tumbleweed. I figured this color
 would be an easy find. How wrong I was!!  





I had THE most difficult time! Finally, as I was mowing the lawn, 
(one of my favorite summertime activities...really),  I had to duck
so as not to smack my face on a branch of my River Birch. 
It was then, that I spotted the "fruit" dangling right before me. 
Hence, this week's submission. 

For more tumbleweed photos click here:




project64 button




1 comment:

  1. I guess sometimes the color is right in front of our faces! I hope you thanked the River Birch for helping out this week. My find is here: http://www.peripheralperceptions.org/2011/05/05/project64-tumbleweed-2/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...