Tuesday, May 24, 2011

(Grilled) Asparagus.

Now that the weather is warmer, grilling is our 
preferred manner of cooking dinner. 
Favorite veggie...Asparagus.  


Clean and cut off the "woody" ends.


Next, coat lightly with olive oil and season with sea salt.
Drizzle with balsamic vinegar. 


Place on grill; low heat.


Grill until tender, retaining a slight crunch.


MMmm...nothing like it. 


This last picture is my submission for this week's 
Project 64 pick...asparagus. More asparagus color 
matches can be found by clicking the 
Project 64 link below.                                            



project64 button   

7 comments:

  1. mmmmm..looks so god sissy. makes me hungry just looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WONDERFUL! Now I am craving asparagus so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, asparagus. I love your shots...and your recipe!!! I've never grilled my asparagus, but I often steam it and drizzle it with a little butter, salt, and lemon juice. A couple of months ago, I played around with all of the veggies I had on hand and came up with a really scrumptious dish...here's a link to the post:
    http://wytography.blogspot.com/2011/03/its-lunchtime.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks divine. Great shots!!! Thanks for visiting my blogs. I think the 64 project will be lots of fun. I"m glad I stumbled upon it.
    V

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummmm. Your recipe sounds delish! I love asparagus, but am really the only one in my family who does.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy asparagus....love your photos I'm having a hard time with asparagus :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! This looks delicious and easy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...