My photos are not in the order in which they occurred this week, but nonetheless, here is my week via Instagram photos.
1. I received my second edition of Click magazine ... I was a little excited (ok, a lot excited) and settled down in front of the fire for a good read.
2. On the same day, my order from Black River Imaging came - my new iPhone case! It made for quite an exciting mail day!! The photo was one of my favorites from our Christmas Card photo shoot.
3. This past summer, my husband and discovered that we love cooking together, finding new recipes and trying them out. This night we butterflied chicken breasts, breaded them and browned them in a skillet. We then topped them with a tomato/basil salsa and finished them off with some fresh mozzarella cheese. We popped them in the oven for a few minutes to melt the cheese and cook through. The verdict ... AMAZING!
4. We finally had a day with sunshine and blue skies!
5. We had a few frosty mornings this past week. I captured some frost on our Cleveland Pear.
6. We took a road trip this weekend to my daughter's first track meet. It was very foggy and gray. She did really well for her first meet ever, by the way. We were so proud.
7. Took a walk to a local park. The snow was still piled up! It's taken a couple weeks to melt, but its pretty much gone as of today - just in time for the snow tonight. Blek! Two-to-three inches are on their way, says the weatherman.
8. Woke up Sunday morning and wished all my Insta-Friends a good morning.
9. Another frosty pic. On this particular morning, I decided to try out my Olloclip I got for Christmas. I used the macro lens. It's a pretty cool toy!!!
I hope you are also having a good week!!