Saturday, July 30, 2011

Lots and Lots of Bubbles!













 I took this of a lone bubble floationg in the sky.




Cool bokeh in this shot! 










It's been a long time since we've played with bubbles and wow, was it fun!! My girls are growing older and don't pick them up like they use to. We had a blast making big 
bubbles, long bubbles, blowing one bubble at a 
time and then as many as we could. I actually 
forgot how much fun bubbles can be...
and how beautiful they are when the 
light catches them just right! 
 

9 comments:

  1. We can get our kids to do almost anything. Awesome bubble pics...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shots are all GORGEOUS. What fun and interesting subjects for a photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these, so beautiful! My bubble pictures never turn out this gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bubbles!!! Looks like great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! Awesome bubble shots. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great bubble photos! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great bubble shots! Thanks for joining Alicia and I for the Crazy Days of Summer Photo Challenge. I hope you'll join us again on Friday when we move on to a new theme, summer treats. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these! I might have to get my boys outside with some bubbles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The long bubbles are so fun!! Beautiful shots!! All of your photos are gorgeous! Thanks for vivisting my blog! Following you now via GFC.

    http://simplyyousimplyme.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...