Monday, June 18, 2012

A Pitcher Full of Wildflowers

border="0"

Bringing some of Summer's beauty indoors.
The handmade pitcher was a gift from my mom. It sits on my kitchen windowsill year-round.
The flowers were all fresh-cut from around our yard except for the yellow Gerber daisy that towers magnificently over the other flowers. It was a "just because you love daisies" gift from a special friend/neighbor of mine. Thank you Lori! I made sure to capture its beauty in photos before it wilted.


I added Kim Klaussen's 123 texture to this photo.
Framed it in a Vintage Frame from the Coffeeshop Blog.


Wishing you a Happy Monday, 
-tish xoxo

7 comments:

  1. The frame template is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pitcher and such pretty flowers. I really like your frame as well. Thanks for the link, and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I love that pitcher. How sweet that it was made my your mom too. What a treasure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a FABULOUS pitcher. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the frame and Gerberas are such lovely flowers. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great frame. Great photo. Great photographer. Love!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...