Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Teresa, Missy and Mallory

You may remember I met Mallory earlier this year. She is an incredible musician/singer/songwriter in our area whom I've had the wonderful privilege of getting to know better as I photographed her both individually and then with her band, Mal Scoppa and the Tall Tales. 

Before Christmas, her mother contacted me to schedule a session with herself, Mallory and 
her other daughter, Missy. I was thrilled to be able to meet the other ladies in this family and 
I was certainly not disappointed. They are three wonderfully sweet ladies, all three gorgeous 
and extremely photogenic! 
















I should note that all the jewelry the ladies are wearing was designed and created by 
Missy. She is a very talented jewelry designer and metalsmith. You can check out her work here 
and here.  Mom sure does have so much to be proud of! 

These three certainly know how to have fun together! It was such an enjoyable shoot! 
Thank you!  

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...