Thursday, August 25, 2011

Project 64: Catch Up Time


I believe I stumbled across Project 64 around week 9. It has certainly been both a challenge for me to find each color as well as to photograph the color in an interesting way. I'm linking up the photos below to ensure I don't miss any of the 64 colors in the crayon box.  I missed the eight weeks at the start of the project and, as we've been traveling the last couple of weeks, I missed a few more. 
Thanks for the opportunity to catch up!! 


     Yellow Green.



 
         Carnation Pink.


                                       
    
     Chestnut.



    Robin Egg Blue.



                 Gray.




    Apricot.




    Indigo.




               Lavender.


  
      Forest Green.






    Cadet Blue.






project64 button



2 comments:

  1. LOVE the cupcake....so decadent looking !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lavender is my favorite! I just found project 64, and am eager to follow through the rest of the crayon box. Love your photos and your take on NY! Be safe with the hurricane.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...