Thursday, May 8, 2014

To My Girls

I took these photos a few weeks ago. If you are on Facebook or Instagram, you may have seen a few here and there. I have finally finished editing them and am excited to share them with you. As I finished posting them here, I realized that Sunday is Mother's Day. As I looked back through each and every photo, I am blown away. My girls are truly growing into beautiful young ladies. They truly amaze me. Their sweetness and kindness envelopes them. I am so proud of who they are becoming. In some ways they are alike, but in many ways different. I admire the quiet determination Addison has. She is a hard worker, sets goals for herself and works hard to achieve them. While quiet at times, she loves to laugh and is very witty. She can laugh at her mistakes. She is also sweet and sensitive. She has a heart gold, full of compassion, wanting to help those in need or less fortunate. Morgan is a spunky girl, she knows what she likes. Her style is her own. She is a social butterfly who loves to be around others. She has a smile that can light up the room. She is imaginative and creative. She is a lover to both people and animals. Both of my girls have so many special qualities and gifts. We are working to raise strong young women who will leave their mark in this world. They may each do it on their own sort of stage and in their own unique way, but I am confident, they will touch many hearts on their journey.

Spring In the Park

Spring In the Park

Spring In the Park

Spring in the Park

Spring in the Park

Spring in the Park

Spring in the Park

Spring in the Park

Spring in the Park

Spring in the Park

Spring in the Park

Spring in the Park

To my girls:
Stay strong always. Let life's trials push you to push back harder.
Don't ever lose the sweetness and compassion you have.
Laugh a lot. It's good for you, but also for others who hear you laugh.
Smile. Your smiles can brighten anyone's day. Never stop.
Be giving, share what you have.
Be accepting of others.
Complain less, be grateful more.
Know that I will always love you. I am proud of you every single day you live.

Love, Mama


Linking up with Little Things Thursday Favorite Photo Friday Friday Photo Journal 

7 comments:

  1. These are absolutely beautiful. Such beautiful girls and the message to them is beautiful! Wishing you a wonderful Mother's Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Mitzi!! I get more sentimental as my girls get older. It's hard to believe how fast time does go by! I hope you also have a wonderful Mother's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girls are beautiful and what a lovely tribute to them this post is!


    Have a wonderful Mother's Day this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Have a wonderful Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such beautiful images Tish!! Your daughters are gorgeous, and I love both your beautiful descriptions of them and your wise words to them. I'm sure you will cherish these images for many, many years to come!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can clearly see that your girls possess inner and outer beauty. Just like their mama! :) Have a great Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are amazingly beautiful images of 2 very beautiful young women

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...