Saturday, January 4, 2014

A New Year

Happy New Year to you all!

Our family likes to ring in the New Year at home with our girls. For several years now too, 
we've celebrated with our besties. It makes for some fun times and great memories. 

This year, I had the idea to use my black backdrop and create a photo booth. I am so
glad I did too! We had a blast!! I found these adorable New Years Printables over at I Heart Naptime by Erin of Strawberry Mommycakes. I printed them and the girls did an 
awesome job of cutting them out and adding that extra touch of sparkle with glitter.

The photo booth added a new level of excitement to our NYE celebration. As an added bonus, we captured some great memories. I think we found ourselves a new NYE tradition!  

NYEDSC_5047B&Wwithtop

NYEDSC_5065B&Wwithtop

NYEDSC_5060B&Wwithtop

NYEDSC_5228B&Wwithtop

NYEDSC_5224B&Wwithtop

NYEDSC_5153B&Wwithtop

NYEDSC_5147B&Wwithtop

NYEDSC_5111B&Wwithtop

NYEDSC_5102B&Wcroppedwithtop

NYEDSC_5049B&Wwithtop

NYEDSC_5185B&Wwithtop

NYEDSC_5170B&Wwithtop

I used my tripod and remote to capture a group shot as we rang in the new year. What I didn't expect to see was Miley Cyrus photo bombing our picture!! We laughed hysterically and still find this so crazy!  

NYEDSC_5135B&Wwithtop

A NYE must: Ringing in the new year with a family kiss. 

NYEDSC_5251B&Wwithtop

So, from me to you: I wish you a happy, healthy & safe New Year. May it be full of joy and all the best for you and your families. 

NYEDSC_5150B&Wwithtop

“Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us. Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” 
— Oprah Winfrey

Happy New Year, 
xo, tish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...