Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Ornamental Reflections | (Not So) Wordless Wednesday

I've been radio silent here for a few weeks - I'm excited to say I've been busy with multiple photo shoots and editing not to mention all the holiday prep. We had Thanksgiving here this year, so I was in charge of the turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy and cleaning. :) After dinner we all watched Elf, one of our favorite Christmas movies. It was a truly a fabulous day spent with family. I'm hoping you all had a wonderful holiday filled with lots of turkey and time spent with family as well.

The passing of the Thanksgiving holiday marks the official start to the Christmas season! I took these photos after the Christmas card photo shoot I had with my girls last weekend. I can't give away any of the photos until after I send out my cards, but you can get a tiny peek into our set up.

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's snowing here in the northeast today. So I'm just catching up on some more photo editing, right in front of the fire with a nice bowl of hot Turkey soup. Stay warm and I hope you all have a great week. :)

xo,
tish


Live and Love...Out LoudThe Paper Mama

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...