Friday, May 11, 2012

Leap Into Spring Finale | Favorite Spring Photos

Sunshine/Light
Photobucket

Easter/Eggs
Photobucket

Blossom/Trees
Photobucket

Rain/Water
Photobucket

Grass/Green
Photobucket

It's hard to believe another photo challenge has come to an end! I have had an amazing time ushering spring in with all who have participated in this challenge. It certainly is a wonderful time of year, when it seems new life is breathed into all things. 
Thank you to AliciaRebecca and Kristi who put forth a great deal of time and effort organizing these photo challenges. Each challenge continues to push me to reach further and learn more on my journey into photography. 


And I'm wishing a Happy Mother's Day to all of you who are mothers!! Enjoy your weekend!
-tish xoxo


<em>Leap Into Spring!</em> Photo Challenge

7 comments:

  1. Love your processing on these! The magnolia and the dogwoods are simply spectacular!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos, love! You captured everything so beautifully. Spring is my favorite time of year. I've had fun with the Leap into Spring photo challenge too. It has helped me pull out my creative side more. Thanks for sharing!

    Happy Mothers Day!

    xo,
    Allison
    http://barretts1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love each and every one of these, Tish. They're my favorites from each of those weeks. :) Thanks so much for joining us during the Leap Into Spring Photo Challenge. I hope you'll be able to join us this summer. We've got something fun planned!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous Tish! I really love them all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW these photos look amazing! Great job! I love the colored eggs. Very pretty! Happy Mom"s Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, I think I just "oooed and ahhed" ten times!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...